Pursuant to Article 13 (1) and (2) of Regulation ( EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter - RODO), I inform you that:
1. Personal data controller
The administrator of your personal data is Invena S.A. based in Koszalin, 75-209 Grabskiego 3 Street (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator). You may contact the Administrator in the following ways:
1) by mail to the address: ul. Grabskiego 3 , 75-209 Koszalin;
2) by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Data Protection Inspector
The Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer with whom you can contact in all matters concerning the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights related to data processing. The Supervisor can be contacted by email: email@example.com;
3. The purposes of the processing and the legal basis for the processing
Your data is processed for the purpose of answering and further communication with you after you have been contacted by the contact form.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is within the scope of order fulfillment (Article 6.1.b) RODO), or the processing is carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6.1.f) RODO),.
4 Period of storage of personal data
Your data is processed until the moment of correspondence, unless further data storage is justified by the overriding interest of the Administrator, in the form, for example, of defense against possible claims.
5. Data recipients .
The Administrator may make your personal data available to entities with which it has entered into an agreement for the entrustment of personal data only in situations necessary for the purposes indicated above. This group includes:
a) GetResponse Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gdańsk at Arkońska 6/A3, 80-387 Gdańsk, within the scope of logistic services provided to the Administrator, such as maintenance of IT infrastructure and monitoring systems , destruction of documents, etc,
6. Transfer of data to a third country
Your data will not be transferred to third countries.
7. Rights in relation to the processing of personal data and automated decision-making
You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
1) the right of access to your personal data,
2) The right to have your personal data rectified,
3) The right to demand erasure of your personal data, where the processing is not carried out for the purpose of complying with an obligation arising from a legal provision,
4) the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data.
To exercise the above rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer or the Controller.
8. Right to lodge a complaint to the authority
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority dealing with personal data protection, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
9. Requirement to provide data
Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide it may result in inability to respond.
10. Your data will not be subject to automation of decision-making and will not be profiled