Administrator – this shall mean the company Invena S.A., ul. Lniana 2, 75-213 Koszalin, NIP (tax identification number) 6692205878, which provides services by electronic means and stores and accesses information on devices of the User.
Cookies – this shall mean computer data, in particular small text files, recorded and stored on the devices via which the User makes use of Web pages on the Site.
Administrator’s Cookies – this shall mean Cookies set by the Administrator, relating to the electronic provision of services by the Administrator via the Site.
External Cookies – this shall mean Cookies set by partners of the Administrator, via a Web page on the Site
Site – this shall mean a Web page or application under which the Administrator provides an Internet service, operating under the domain 24registry.com.
Device – this shall mean an electronic device through which a User obtains access to the Site.
User – this shall mean a party to whom, in accordance with the Rules and with the law, services may be provided electronically or with whom an agreement for the electronic provision of services may be concluded.
II. Types of Cookies use
The Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted or malicious software to reach Users’ Devices by this route. These files make it possible to identify the software used by the User and to customize the Site for each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, the time for which they have been stored on the Device, and an assigned value.
The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
Session cookies: these are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the browser session is closed. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the Device’s memory. The session cookies mechanism does not permit the collection of any personal data or confidential information from the User’s Device.
Permanent cookies: these are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until they are deleted. Closure of a browser session or shutting down of the Device does not cause them to be deleted from the User’s Device. The permanent cookies mechanism does not permit the collection of any personal data or confidential information from the User’s Device.
A User has the ability to limit or disable cookie access to his/her Device. If this option is selected, the Site can still be used, with the exception of those functions which by their nature require cookies.
III. Purposes for which Cookies are used
The Administrator uses its own Cookies for the following purposes:
1. Site configuration.
2. Customizing page content on the Site to the User’s preferences, and optimization of use of pages on the Site.
3. Recognition of the device of a User of the Site and its location, and appropriate display of Web pages customized to his or her individual requirements.
4. Storage of settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, for example relating to the User’s selected language or region.
5. Storage of the history of pages visited on the site for the purpose of recommending content, font size, Web page appearance, etc.
6. Authentication of the user on the site and maintenance of the session of a User of the Site (following logging on), meaning that the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on every page on the Site.
7. Proper configuration of selected functions of the Site, enabling in particular verification of the authenticity of the browser session.
8. Optimization and improvement of the performance of services provided by the Administrator.
9. Performance of processes necessary for the full functionality of Web pages.
10. Customization of Web page content to the User’s preferences, and optimization of use of pages on the Site. In particular, cookies make it possible to identify the basic parameters of the User’s Device and to properly display a Web page customized to his or her individual requirements.
11. Proper handling of the partner programme, enabling in particular the verification of sources from which Users are redirected to pages on the Site.
12. Storage of the user’s location, proper configuration of selected functions of the Site, enabling in particular the customization of information delivered to the User taking account of his or her location.
13. Analysis and research and audits of views, creating anonymous statistics which help understand how Users of the Site use pages on the Site, enabling improvement of those pages and their content.
14. Provision of advertising services – customization of advertisements for third-party services and products presented via the Site.
15. Assurance of the site’s security and reliability.
The service Administrator uses External Cookies for the following purposes:
1. Presenting multimedia content on Web pages on the Site which are downloaded from the external website:
www.youtube.com [cookies administrator: Google Inc., USA]
2. Collection of general and anonymous statistical data using analytical tools:
Google Analytics [cookies administrator: Google Inc., USA]
3. Logging on to the site using a social network:
Facebook Connect [cookies administrator: Facebook Inc., USA, or Facebook Ireland, Ireland]
Google [cookies administrator: Google Inc., USA]
4. Use of interactive functions for popularization of the site via social networks:
twitter.com [cookies administrator: Twitter Inc., USA]
plus.google.com [cookies administrator: Google Inc., USA]
Facebook.com [cookies administrator: Facebook Inc., USA, or Facebook Ireland, Ireland]
nk.pl [cookies administrator: Nasza Klasa Sp. z o.o., Wrocław, Poland]
IV. Ability to define conditions for cookie storage or acces
The User may, independently and at any time, change his or her settings relating to Cookies, defining conditions for their storage and for access by Cookies to the User’s Device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence may be made by the User using Internet browser settings or the service configuration. In particular, these settings may be changed so as to block the automatic processing of cookies in the browser settings or to require notification whenever a Cookie is set on the User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of processing cookies is available in the settings of the software (Internet browser).
The User may delete Cookies at any time, using the functions available in the Internet browser which he or she uses.